Tablet to the Christians by Baha'u'llah founder of the Bahai faith?
Trueseeker
2004-10-02 06:08:22 UTC
at
One in the truth and one that knows the power and love of God as
well
as the tricks of the devil to deceive them that do follow Jesus
Christ. This stuff about so called Tablet to the Christian, shows
it
is not accepted by the Christian, and God willing them that
promote
such, will one day soon, find the Lord Jesus Christ and follow HIS
teachings as outlined in the Holy Bible.
Hi Raymond
Your views might be tolerated at first and baha'is would try and
love
bomb you with praise, sweet cookees, cake and coffee. Unfortunately
bahau'llah couldnt even be an Isaiah or Jeremiah who were lesser
prophets compared to Moses and Abraham. Bahai's believe Baha'u'llah
held a much higher station called the SUPREME MANIFESTION "Consider
the hour at which the *supreme Manifestation of God* revealeth
Himself unto men.
"http://bahai-library.com/published.uhj/statement.bahaullah/baha07.html
Some bahai believe it is possible to be both Christian and Bahai at
the same time. Unfortunately this view would not work once you
become
a member of the Bahai faith. The contradictions, bahai double speak
blind alleys and unanswered questions all would begin to surface.
Only
then one realises the Bahai Faith' does not respect all other world
religions as equals which they claim they do in interfaith and in
their propaganda teaching methods. Their one goal (like a cuckoo
bird
who tricks other birds when it lays its deceptive egg in the other
birds nest) is to survive by superceeing and destroy all other
world
religious divine practices and laws. Then insert their own modified
Bahai-Islamic sharia laws of the Kitab-I-Aqdas for world conquest
for
Baha'u'llah.
Raymond If you dont believe Baha'u'llah is Christ returned who do
you
think he was? Do you think he might be one of those false prophets
Jesus warned us who would come in his name in the Gospels?.
Hi Raymond
I believe he is just another insane person, and not a prophet or just
a lost soul that needs to repent and accept Jesus Christ as Lord and
Saviour.
I agree, but I think its a bit late for that. Baha'u'llah has been
dead since 1892. His tomb and shrine is in Akka Israel were many
Baha'is pay a visit on pilgrimage to visit his and another two Bahai
shrines each year.
It is as simple as that. There are man false teachers that
will come and deceive many the Bible says.
Exactly, but the Baha'is are so cunning they even have the cheek to
use bible prophesy to smokscreen their own false prophet. Read this
Bahai website to see what I mean.

http://bahai-library.com/introductory/warwick/return.html

"Beware of false prophets.... Ye shall know them by their fruits.....
Every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth
forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither
can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.... Wherefore by their
fruits ye shall know them." (Matthew 7: 15-20)
Then there are true
ministers and teachers, and prophets that are still here and fighting
with the Word and the Spirit of God to save as many as God will let
come.
I agree John Ankerberg is one of those guys who is good at exposing
Baha'is for what they are. Here he interviews two Baha'i
administrators on US TV.

http://www.johnankerberg.org/Articles/ATRI-Bible-School/Spring-Bible-School/spring-bible-school-cult-proof-5.htm
The bible has warned of such things, and I and others will keep
on preaching Jesus Christ and casting out doctrines of demons and
such. We find in Christ the healing for the soul, body and spirit,
seek you first the Kingdom of God and all the rest will follow.
Exactly, God bless you Raymond for doing such good work.
Matthew 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that
no
man deceive you. 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am
Christ; and shall deceive many.
Matthew 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive
many.
Mark 13:5 And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any
6 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall
deceive many.
Luke 21:8 And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many
shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth
go ye not therefore after them.
Trueseeker
It seems like I understood you to be promoting that false religion,
seem now you are just talking about their false teachings. Are you a
born again Christian, that loves the Lord Jesus with all your heart,
body and soul?
I was a Bahai for a number of years but left them in 2002. I am now a
Christian. My reason for posting Bahai views of Christianity on some
Christian newsgroups is to seek out other opinions on these subjects.

Those who find them annoying can just ignore them.

PS: A word of warning to any Christian who reads some Baha'is posts,
beware of their tactics of trying to play one Christian denomination
against another. Bahai Patrick Kohli (Alias Mr Bad Judgement) is a
past master at this stunt of using Catholics against evangelical
Protestants to smokescreen and avoid answering awkward questions about
the bahai faith.

One has only to read the nasty posts already to anglican Matthew Weber
from Bad Judgement to understand how uncouth some of these Baha'is can
be.

Trueseeker
Finnegan's Wake
2004-10-02 12:06:31 UTC
Post by Trueseeker
It is as simple as that. There are man false teachers that
will come and deceive many the Bible says.
Exactly, but the Baha'is are so cunning they even have the cheek to
use bible prophesy to smokscreen their own false prophet.
But nowhere near as cunning as the Christians who stole Jewish prophecy to
proclaim their own false prophet.
Post by Trueseeker
I was a Bahai for a number of years but left them in 2002. I am now a
Christian. My reason for posting Bahai views of Christianity on some
Christian newsgroups is to seek out other opinions on these subjects.
Aw shit! Out of the frying pan into the fire!
Would you have us believe that Christians are "couth?"
Raymond
2004-10-02 18:08:53 UTC
Post by Trueseeker
[...]
About the same as Chairman Mao whom they have his dead body which
looks like it is a fake wax image in Peking China. There are many
that worship him, and they keep his picture up so all can bow to it.
Post by Trueseeker
It is as simple as that. There are man false teachers that
will come and deceive many the Bible says.
Exactly, but the Baha'is are so cunning they even have the cheek to
use bible prophesy to smokscreen their own false prophet. Read this
Bahai website to see what I mean.
Same as the LDS or Mormon's do. I will not go to their website and do
not think it is a good idea to post such cult address, so Christians
can find them.
Post by Trueseeker
http:// [snip]
"Beware of false prophets.... Ye shall know them by their fruits.....
Every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth
forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither
can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.... Wherefore by their
fruits ye shall know them." (Matthew 7: 15-20)
Then there are true
ministers and teachers, and prophets that are still here and fighting
with the Word and the Spirit of God to save as many as God will let
come.
I agree John Ankerberg is one of those guys who is good at exposing
Baha'is for what they are. Here he interviews two Baha'i
administrators on US TV.
I never heard of this John Ankerberg so will say nothing about him.
Post by Trueseeker
[...]
One can do that, then we have some here, that are just ignoring and
can not be just ignored, since they use that to say they are correct
and we could not prove them wrong so we stopped replying. A no win
end.
Post by Trueseeker
PS: A word of warning to any Christian who reads some Baha'is posts,
beware of their tactics of trying to play one Christian denomination
against another. Bahai Patrick Kohli (Alias Mr Bad Judgement) is a
past master at this stunt of using Catholics against evangelical
Protestants to smokescreen and avoid answering awkward questions about
the bahai faith.
One has only to read the nasty posts already to anglican Matthew Weber
from Bad Judgement to understand how uncouth some of these Baha'is can
be.
Mr. Steve Winter has the leadership in nasty. So I would be
surprised if anyone could be any more uncouth then he is in this kind
of thing. Then that is just my opinion.

Raymond
Trueseeker
Paul Hammond
2004-10-03 01:37:20 UTC
Post by Raymond
Same as the LDS or Mormon's do. I will not go to their website and do
not think it is a good idea to post such cult address, so Christians
can find them.
Why? Are you scared these Christians will find the cults more
appealling that your cult?
Post by Raymond
Post by Trueseeker
PS: A word of warning to any Christian who reads some Baha'is posts,
beware of their tactics of trying to play one Christian denomination
against another. Bahai Patrick Kohli (Alias Mr Bad Judgement) is a
past master at this stunt of using Catholics against evangelical
Protestants to smokescreen and avoid answering awkward questions about
the bahai faith.
One has only to read the nasty posts already to anglican Matthew Weber
from Bad Judgement to understand how uncouth some of these Baha'is can
be.
Mr. Steve Winter has the leadership in nasty. So I would be
surprised if anyone could be any more uncouth then he is in this kind
of thing. Then that is just my opinion.
Raymond
I had formed that same opinion, on knowing him for less time
than you did.

Is he really a "Pastor" otherwise than on his emails?

Paul
Matt Menge
2004-10-03 04:21:08 UTC
Post by Raymond
Post by Trueseeker
I agree, but I think its a bit late for that. Baha'u'llah has been
dead since 1892. His tomb and shrine is in Akka Israel were many
Baha'is pay a visit on pilgrimage to visit his and another two Bahai
shrines each year.
About the same as Chairman Mao whom they have his dead body which
looks like it is a fake wax image in Peking China. There are many
that worship him, and they keep his picture up so all can bow to it.
Notwithstanding that Baha'u'llah forbids people to display images of
Him except under very special circumstances, Chairman Mao was a ruler
of a very large country for a long time and was worshipped by hundreds
of millions of people. Baha'u'llah sufferred incredibly, even towards
the end of His life. While His followers deeply loved Him, the
Islamic populace often harbored a deep hatred for Him and harrassed
Him. I find the comparison inappropriate, even insulting.
Post by Raymond
Post by Trueseeker
It is as simple as that. There are man false teachers that
will come and deceive many the Bible says.
Exactly, but the Baha'is are so cunning they even have the cheek to
use bible prophesy to smokscreen their own false prophet. Read this
Bahai website to see what I mean.
Same as the LDS or Mormon's do. I will not go to their website and do
not think it is a good idea to post such cult address, so Christians
can find them.
Kind of pointless since you are already on a Baha'i discussion group
and talking about the full text of Baha'u'llah's Tablet to the
Christians. I couldn't stir up this kind of discussion at most Baha'i
firesides.

Regards,

Matt
povertyismylot
2004-10-03 05:04:22 UTC
Post by Trueseeker
at
http:// [snip]
Post by Trueseeker
PS: A word of warning to any Christian who reads some Baha'is posts,
beware of their tactics of trying to play one Christian denomination
against another. Bahai Patrick Kohli (Alias Mr Bad Judgement) is a
past master at this stunt of using Catholics against evangelical
Protestants to smokescreen and avoid answering awkward questions about
the bahai faith.
One has only to read the nasty posts already to anglican Matthew Weber
from Bad Judgement to understand how uncouth some of these Baha'is can
be.
Mr. Steve Winter has the leadership in nasty. So I would be
surprised if anyone could be any more uncouth then he is in this kind
of thing. Then that is just my opinion.
Raymond
Post by Trueseeker
Trueseeker
Friends of all religions, what happened to kindness? Please see below:

1:5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue;
and to virtue knowledge; 1:6 And to knowledge temperance; and to
temperance patience; and to patience godliness; 1:7 And to godliness
brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.

(King James Bible, 2 Peter)

There is no good in most of what they talk in private; save in his who
bids almsgiving, or kindness, or reconciliation between men; and whoso
does this, craving the good pleasure of God, we will give to him a
mighty hire.

(The Qur'an (E.H. Palmer tr), Sura 4 - Women)

"O friends, consort with all the people of the world with joy and
fragrance. If there be to you a word or essence whereof others than
you are devoid, communicate it and show it forth in the language of
affection and kindness: if it be received and be effective the object
is attained, and if not leave it to him, and with regard to him deal
not harshly but pray. The language of kindness is the lodestone of
hearts and the food of the soul; it stands in the relation of ideas to
words, and is as an horizon for the shining of the Sun of Wisdom and
Knowledge."

(Abdu'l-Baha, A Traveller's Narrative, p. 43)
Raymond
2004-10-03 21:06:21 UTC
Post by Trueseeker
at
http:// [snip]
Post by Trueseeker
PS: A word of warning to any Christian who reads some Baha'is posts,
beware of their tactics of trying to play one Christian denomination
against another. Bahai Patrick Kohli (Alias Mr Bad Judgement) is a
past master at this stunt of using Catholics against evangelical
Protestants to smokescreen and avoid answering awkward questions about
the bahai faith.
One has only to read the nasty posts already to anglican Matthew Weber
from Bad Judgement to understand how uncouth some of these Baha'is can
be.
Mr. Steve Winter has the leadership in nasty. So I would be
surprised if anyone could be any more uncouth then he is in this kind
of thing. Then that is just my opinion.
Raymond
Post by Trueseeker
Trueseeker
For one thing there is no kindness in all religions, many of them are
just murders, and are still killing people to day, Iraq, Iran, etc.
Post by Trueseeker
1:5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue;
and to virtue knowledge; 1:6 And to knowledge temperance; and to
temperance patience; and to patience godliness; 1:7 And to godliness
brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.
(King James Bible, 2 Peter)
This is for the Christian, not all religions, and to show brotherly
kindness is to stop false teachings from taking hold in the Church, to
do otherwise would not be kind, but evil and love it to love that
person enough to correct them. Like yelling at a child that is about
to run into the street where the cars are moving. One may say one
should not yell, then without yelling the child may have been killed.
True story, I seen such a child killed because no one did yell, or
care enough to stop such a thing from happening and the car did kill
the boy. So love and kindness is more then words on paper, they take
all kinds of forms, and false evil teachings are to be stopped. NOW
and in Love to the person that they are trying to convert to evil. We
are not kind to evil or demons or teachings from the devil. A whole
new set of rules the bible has for that kind of person. Rebuke, is
just the start and Hell is the end.
Post by Trueseeker
There is no good in most of what they talk in private; save in his who
bids almsgiving, or kindness, or reconciliation between men; and whoso
does this, craving the good pleasure of God, we will give to him a
mighty hire.
If things are said in private, how would you know what it was, and if
it was not or was good?? Reconciliation between GOD and man, before
man to man. Then end of your statement is not biblical, then who wants
a mighty hire, one wants wages for their hire. I not sure what you
think your saying but it is confused.

Jesus is the ONE and ONLY LORD for all mankind.

Raymond Knapp
Finnegan's Wake
2004-10-04 00:19:50 UTC
Post by Raymond
This is for the Christian, not all religions, and to show brotherly
kindness is to stop false teachings from taking hold in the Church, to
do otherwise would not be kind, but evil and love it to love that
person enough to correct them. <SNIP> So love and kindness is more then
words on
Post by Raymond
paper, they take
all kinds of forms, and false evil teachings are to be stopped. NOW
and in Love to the person that they are trying to convert to evil. We
are not kind to evil or demons or teachings from the devil. A whole
new set of rules the bible has for that kind of person. Rebuke, is
just the start and Hell is the end.
And just who decides what is false and what is true? You? Some asshole
nominated by you? And from all the misinterpretations of scriptures, how do
we know that yours is the right one? Hey dude - maybe you're the one
destined for hell fire and damnation! Did that thought ever cross your mind
... that in your arrogance, you might be badly wrong?

Hey! I'm only joking! I'm sure I'll find some intelligentcompany in Hades
... in other words you won't be there ... thank God!
Raymond Knapp
Matt Menge
2004-10-04 02:04:05 UTC
Post by Raymond
For one thing there is no kindness in all religions, many of them are
just murders, and are still killing people to day, Iraq, Iran, etc.
What are you trying to say here. Are you actually suggesting that
some religions do not encourage kindness??
Post by Raymond
Post by povertyismylot
1:5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue;
and to virtue knowledge; 1:6 And to knowledge temperance; and to
temperance patience; and to patience godliness; 1:7 And to godliness
brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.
(King James Bible, 2 Peter)
This is for the Christian, not all religions,
So you are suggesting that not all religions are kind

and to show brotherly
Post by Raymond
kindness is to stop false teachings from taking hold in the Church, to
do otherwise would not be kind, but evil and love it to love that
person enough to correct them.
To some extent, but you are really on dangerous ground here. I think
you are actually suggesting being harsh with the person. If someone
is actually doing what they think is right, it can not only be harmful
to their character to be harsh with them but it can also backfire.

You are harsh with someone when they know what they are doing is
wrong. For example when someone robs a store or lies they know what
they are doing is wrong, so harshness works.

Regards,

Matt
Raymond
2004-10-04 16:45:10 UTC
Post by Matt Menge
Post by Raymond
For one thing there is no kindness in all religions, many of them are
just murders, and are still killing people to day, Iraq, Iran, etc.
What are you trying to say here. Are you actually suggesting that
some religions do not encourage kindness??
What is kindness??? Do you see them that are trying to get people
into cults and such as a form of Kindness? Or like the religions of
Iran and Iraq that are murdering people so they can have 65 wives in
heaven as a kindness to the one's killed. Your question was so loaded
it would explode.
Post by Matt Menge
Post by Raymond
Post by povertyismylot
1:5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue;
and to virtue knowledge; 1:6 And to knowledge temperance; and to
temperance patience; and to patience godliness; 1:7 And to godliness
brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.
(King James Bible, 2 Peter)
This is for the Christian, not all religions,
So you are suggesting that not all religions are kind
Read what I wrote above, and why do you feel you need to ask the
question more then once. I am reading your post, and I have no
intentions to repeat myself.
Post by Matt Menge
and to show brotherly
Post by Raymond
kindness is to stop false teachings from taking hold in the Church, to
do otherwise would not be kind, but evil and love it to love that
person enough to correct them.
To some extent, but you are really on dangerous ground here. I think
you are actually suggesting being harsh with the person. If someone
is actually doing what they think is right, it can not only be harmful
to their character to be harsh with them but it can also backfire.
I am on Gods ground and the Word of Christ, anything but dangerous, to
the cult they stand to loose and to the Believer we stand to convert
the ungodly sinner to Christ Jesus. They stand to win, as we win, as
the Angels in Heaven rejoice over even one sinner that finds salvation
in the LORD Jesus Christ. Do not play your word games with me, to me
this is important and I spent over 40 years in bring souls to the Lord
Jesus, from pagans religions, Islam, and demon worship, false lying
misinformation groups like this bahaullah group.
You can read what ever you want into what I say, and think what ever
you want and twist what ever you want, don't make any of your thinking
and such the truth. I know of teenagers that have jumped off of high
buildings, and killed themselves thinking they were doing right. I
knew people that put a shotgun in their mouth and blew off the top of
their head, thinking they were doing right and going to go to heaven,
like I read about all the Muslims that kill themselves thinking they
are doing right. I would be very happy if their intentions would
backfire, they at least would be here today, and could have another
opportunity to be saved, and go to be with God at the time appointed
for them, not to Hell or some cult demon end.
Post by Matt Menge
You are harsh with someone when they know what they are doing is
wrong. For example when someone robs a store or lies they know what
they are doing is wrong, so harshness works.
I am truthful with people. I don't play games with their souls, and I
sure would want someone to yell or be very harsh with me, if I was
going to die, and go to a devils hell. This be nice and pat them on
their back as they travail down the road of life, is what cults and
evil people do. A soul is worth more then anything to God. I tell
people like it is, and they thank me for doing so, and I have over the
years literally seen thousands baptized and thousand join the Church
and in one nation along we have over a thousand chapels and churches
that have given their heart, life and all to the Lord Jesus, just
because I did not hid from them the truth. I am so harsh with demons
we pray them into a devils hell, and cast them out of people that
would not be free, unless someone took them to Jesus Christ. You play
a fool here with me, and I have no time for such. The honey tongue of
deceit! The sugar loaded candy that is poison like the bit of a
snake. I have not met many folks that do not know they are wrong. I
was there, I did that, and it just is not so. Everyone unless
mentally ill do know if something they do is wrong. To over look and
excuse people for not knowing will do them no help, when they stand in
the judgment day, and point a finger at you, and say you knew, but you
did nothing. Their blood will be on your hands, and I dare say that
is not good, and may just find you in Hell with them you refused to
help and excused because they did not know. If you know, then you are
their bother keepers.
Post by Matt Menge
Regards,
Matt
In the truth that Jesus is the Way, the truth and the life,

Raymond Knapp
www.pioneers-for-jesus.org
Matt Menge
2004-10-05 00:01:17 UTC
Post by Raymond
What is kindness???
Maybe 'speaking with moderation' would be a more apt phrase.

Post by Raymond
into cults and such as a form of Kindness? Or like the religions of
Iran and Iraq that are murdering people so they can have 65 wives in
heaven as a kindness to the one's killed. Your question was so loaded
it would explode.
You do what you want, but people just aren't going to listen.

Bye-bye.

Matt
Raymond
2004-10-05 16:23:59 UTC
Post by Raymond
into cults and such as a form of Kindness? Or like the religions of
Iran and Iraq that are murdering people so they can have 65 wives in
heaven as a kindness to the one's killed. Your question was so loaded
it would explode.
You do what you want, but people just aren't going to listen.
Well how wrong you are, I do speak to thousands of people monthly, and
am asked back to share some more with them. People do listen, as
people are tried of fakes and half truths, people using them, instead
of being truthful. Moderation is good then it is of no value when all
must be used to answer a problem. A building that is built with
moderation, may just fall down as the builders used moderation instead
of following the rules set out for that building. A soul is a
building the bible says a "temple" if built on sand the wind and storm
will wash that moderate foundation away, and the whole wonderfully
looking building will be of no value except as road full, when broken
up.

To prove my point check out them that do listen and all the churches
and schools and such that has been built and are full with people that
did listen.
www.pioneers-for-jesus.org which shows the proof of what I have
written.

Raymond Knapp